How Do I File a Workers’ Compensation Claim?

Report any job-related injury to your employer as soon as you can. Your employer should give or mail you a claim form within one business day after you report the injury. Complete the form and return it to your employer. A workers’ compensation claims adjuster will then be assigned to your case.

Worried About Your Injury?
We’re Here to Help

We've helped countless injured workers get the answers they're looking for and stop worrying about what to do next. Fill out the form below and one of our legal professionals will consult with you for free.

"*" indicates required fields

Your Name*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.